Who am I?
Hi! I’m a parent of 8 children, 3 of whom have learning disabilities. I have over 20 years experience working with kids and adults of all ages. My specialty is disabilities on the autistic spectrum, and language delays.
- Practical Tips on How to Teach Your Child to Ask Questions 30,986 views
- Hands-on Learning Games:Teaching Kids How to Tell Time 22,704 views
- Children with Autism: How to Handle Stubbornness and Negativity 12,914 views
- Hands-On Learning Games: Improve Your Child’s Expressive Language Skills 11,492 views
- How to Improve Your Child’s Reading Comprehension in 5 Minutes 9,722 views
- Language Development: 6 Tips on Strengthening Your Toddler’s Language Development 9,234 views
- Defiant Child: How to Discipline Your ODD Child – Part 1 8,975 views
- Expressive Language: Why Your Child Doesn’t Ask Why 8,576 views
- Hands-on Learning Games: Help Your Child Learn to Sequence 8,546 views
- Learning the Alphabet: What to do when your child has trouble learning their ABC’s 8,349 views