Resources for Improving Your Child’s Expressive Language Skills
You know your child has trouble expressing himself.You watch as he fumbles over words he hears day in and day out, as he struggles to join in the conversation at the dinner table.
Even if your child is in speech therapy, there is a lot you can do right now to help him speak better.
You’ll find numerous hands-on learning games and parenting tips on this site to help your child become a fluent speaker, but the following posts are the best place to start:
- 6 Must-Know Tips on Helping the Child with Weak Expressive Language Skills
- Use Wordless Picture Books to Improve Your Child’s Expressive Language
- Teach Your Child Words that Describe Space (Over, Inside, Below, etc.)
- Improve Your Child’s Vocabulary
- Improve Your Child’s Expressive Language Skills
- 5 Tips on How to Help Your Child Answer Why and When Questions
- Cat Got Your Child’s Tongue? 4 Tips on How to Improve Your Child’s Expressive Language Skills
- Improve Your Child’s Expressive Language Skills through Video Games
But don’t stop there. Sign up now to get more great stuff, straight to your mailbox-for free.